I grew up in NYC and have lived almost all over the world.
I’m now retired at 60 and live in rural western Missouri. Between Kansas City and Nevada.
I’m looking for friends to hang with. I’m a bit quirky, so now I’m looking for people that are accepting of quirks.
To begin with: I hate watching sports!
I am neither a liberal nor a conservative. What I mean is;
1. I believe in education, not legislation, to correct many of the ills in our society.
2. I am a lifetime member of the NRA and believe in woman’s rights.
3. I’m an amateur scientist, yet believe in the paranormal and esoteric.
4. I believe that the death penalty is valid. If only to insure the SOB doesn’t harm anyone else.
5. I believe the state has an obligation to help it’s citizens and I believe in limiting immigration.
Not because it takes jobs, but because, even as great as our country is, our resources are limited.
6. I hate Hyphenated tags. I’m an American of Italian descent, NOT an Italian-American.
These are just a few of the many topics I hold contrary views on. The point is I THINK. I don't just accept slogans, or ideologies without really researching and studying them.
As you can see, I an a mass of contradictions. Most people I meet cannot handle this. They expect me to fit into some box. I don’t fit into any box. I don’t like boxes (well mots boxes anyway).
If you know what cryprozoology is, what Fortean phenomena is, or what FATE magazine is, then you might like me as a friend.
If you think Bill Engvall’s “Here’s your sign” is funny and factual, you might like me as a friend.
If you look at some people and say “WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT!!!!” you might like me as a friend.